笔试形式会像OPQ（Occupational Personality Questionnaire）、Numerical等，针对应聘者的性格、数字分析能力、语言表达能力进行测试，每位管理人才在加入希尔顿酒店之前都要参加这些测试，辅助筛选过程。此外英语能力水平测试和针对管理培训生的网上测试也是考核内容之一。测评之后，人力资源总监会做测评报告，分析应聘者的领导性格特质，然后和部门经理进行沟通。上海虹桥雅高美爵酒店笔试
1、Please translate the Chinese to English
2、Please translate the English sentence to Chinese
（1）Come in please.
（2）I am so sorry to hear that.
（3）Here is your key of your room
（4）Good morning, welcome to Grand Mercure Hongqiao, Shanghai
3、Please translate the Chinese to English
4、Please translate the English to Chinese
Well located in the business and exhibition district of Hongqiao, Grand Mercure Hongqiao enjoys close proximity to downtown Shanghai, Hongqiao International Airport, which makes the hotel a highly popular choice for both business and leisure travelers.
一.Translate the following phrases.(20 points)
14.door knob menu
18.precede the guests into the room
20.Honesty is the best policy.
二.Put the following sentences into Chinese or English.(10 points)
1.Those shower controls are difficult to use. Did you pull the handle out and move it to the right?
2.We must point out that the most important quality is to eager to service the people.
三Complete the following dialogue:30 points
Room Attendent(RA):What can I _________________________ ,sir?
Guest(G):Oh, it's like this. I was ready to _________________________ when I found the bath tub was leaking.
RA:Please let me __________________ .
G:You see, the floor is _________ . I've turned off the tap.
RA:(Trying to fix it,but ______________.) Just____________________,sir.I'll _________________________ .Sorry to have caused you ________ .
(10 minutes later, there's a knock at the door. The guest opens the door, and there stands the plumber.)
Plumber(P):Good morning, sir. I'm the plumber. _________________________ with the bath tub, isn't there?
G:Yes, it was all right in the morning, but when I turned on the ____ just now, it began to_______
P:Let me ________________ . (A few minutes later) I've fastened the joint and everything _________________.
G:What efficiency! Thanks a lot.
四.Reading comprehension(20 points.)
The housekeeping Dept.makes the morning vacancy report,which informs the Front Office which rooms are vacant, which are occupied,and how many rooms are available. The room keepers or chambermaids are perhaps the busiest employees in a hotel.They must keep a daily record of each room, so that they know whether the rooms need a makeup or servicing, or which rooms should be cleaned and which bathrooms should be scrubbed down.A roomkeeper usually uses a cart to carry her equipment. The cart has compartments for soap,tissues,bed and bath lines, and other supplies for preparing the rooms. On each end of the cart are some containers for emptying waste baskets and dirty linen.If the roomkeeper finds something damaged in the room, she will call the supervisor, who informs the front Office that the room is out of order. That room should not be given to another guest until it is repaired and inspected. If the guests require sewing kits, irons and ironing boards, or hair dryers,the Housekeeping Dept.should be ready with these items. The Housekeeping Dept. always has a long day ahead and it is for the comfort of the guests.
Answer the following questions:
1.What is the morning vacancy report about?
2.What does a roomkeeper usually do?
3.What does the cart used by a roomkeeper look like?
4.What will a roomkeeper do when she finds something damaged in the room?
5.What kinds of items should the Housekeeping Dept. have for the convenience of the guests?
五 Role-play:(20 points)
1. A floor attendant sees a guest coming out of a lift and comes up to greet him. (For your reference, the attendant asks the guest if he needs any help, what his room number is, if he needs to be shown the way, and if he likes his room and so on)
2.Guest: You are the first time to stay in Nanjing. And you want to get acquaintance with the room facilities. Bellman: You're asked to introduce the room facilities.
1. Can you handle telephone calls in English?
2. Why have you decided to choose our hotel?
3. What is the starting salary you expect here?
4. If you enter our hotel, what section would you like to work in?
5. Have you thought about the difficulties that this job will cause you?
6. What do you think a job is?
7. Can you tell me something about your student life?
8. What part of your face is the most attractive?
9. Why do you want to join us?
10. Why are you interested in our hotel?
11. Please tell me what you know about our hotel.
12. How fast can you type?
13. Can you tell me something about your achievements?
14. Have you applied for a similar position to any other hotel?
15. What are your plans for the future?
16. What kind of personalities do you think you have?
17. Are you more of a follower or a leader?
18. What do you think is the most important thing for you to be happy?
19. What attitude do you take towards life?
20. How do you entertain yourself after work?
21. What kind of sports do you like?
22. How much do you hope to get a month?
23. May I know your name, please?
24. Do you think you are introverted or extroverted?
25. Would you like to describe yourself as what kind of person you are?
26. Do you get angry easily?
27. Would you like to tell me your weak points and strong points?
28. What basic principle do you apply to your work?
29. Do you have any special interest other than your job?
30. What do you like to do in your spare time?
31. What are your hobbies?
32. What other interest do you have?
33. What community activities have you been involved in?
34. What kind of recreation do you most enjoy?
35. How do you spend your free time?
36. What is your educational background?
37. What is your highest degree?
38. Have you received any degree?
39. What courses did you study at school/university?
40. What was your graduation thesis on?
41. What kind of work are you doing now?
42. How long did you work there?
43. Where did you work in the past?
44. Do you have any working experience?
45. Would you talk about your merits?
46. Do you have any specific skills?
47. What qualifications have you got?
48. Did you get any special training in … ?
49. Can you operate common office equipments?
50. Do you have any license?
51. Why did you leave your previous work?
52. May I ask why you left the hotel?
53. What are your plans if you were hired?